We are looking for an experienced talent for the position VP Consumer Marketing.
12 to 15 years work experience with minimum 7 years’ proven expertise in the management and expansion of tech products (managing entire product life cycle), brands and channels at a middle to senior management level.
Salary Range on Offer (LPA) *:
Roles / Responsibilities
Business Planning and Delivery of Results:
- Develop a robust business strategy for the B2C vertical of the business.
- Analyse competition and conduct global benchmarking at the product and the solution level and feed the information into the
strategic planning process.
- Be the champion of the customer’s voice, using formal, structured sources of consumer insights, in the strategic planning process.
- Develop a granular strategy execution plan and monitor the same to drive results on the relevant business objectives.
Brand Development and Communication:
- Develop an insight-led brand strategy and secure buy-in for key choices in the brand strategy, especially choice of consumer and
guide rails for brand expression.
- Define the marketing budget and institutionalize a system for monitoring and reporting on the same.
- Develop creative briefs to inform innovation, communication development & activation.
- Approve communication material such as advertisements on various media, and activation platforms.
- Measure & improve on brand-business metrics.
Product and Innovation Management:
- Lead a structured approach towards the gathering of insights – consumer, and competition.
- Identify gaps in the product portfolio and take data-based decisions to address the same, if required by the strategic plan.
- Lead the innovation process for new product development.
- Continuously gather and monitor customer usage patterns, pain points and other feedback so that product upgrades /rectifications
can be made in a timely manner.
Customer Experience Management:
- Lead the innovation and improvement process for service delivery and an all-round outstanding experience of the brand.
- Lead the process of understanding the customer decision making journey & usage cycle.
- Develop and implement action plans to enhance the customer’s experience of our brand across all critical touchpoints.
- Develop and institutionalize the ongoing measurement of customer satisfaction / advocacy (both online and offline) so that it provides feedback to improve customer experience redesign.
People & Talent Management:
- Nurture an environment where people work together, feel free to express themselves and learn from each other through the
diligent deployment of our values.
- Identify critical roles and ensure that they are staffed by employees who have met the criteria of ‘talent’.
- Develop individual development plans for direct reports and review progress periodically.
- Build a team that values and rewards accountability that is, in turn, enabled by empowerment.
- Develop measures to gauge managerial productivity and monitor the same.
- Ability to generate, evaluate & choose from among a range of strategic options.
- Ability to synthesize diverse sources of information.
- Critiquing skills (Giving constructive feedback to team members and partners).
- Reviewing skills (Asking the right questions to encourage the generation of creative possibilities to solve problems).
- Ability to build strategic plans for, at least, a 16-18 months horizon.
- Result orientation.
- Strong persuasion and communication skills.
- Ability to motivate one’s team to deliver on expectations.
- Ability to harness the potential of ecosystems – partners, experts, industry associations, etc.
We are backed by some of the most marquee investors from around the world. They believe in their mission and have successfully implemented this model in other countries allowing them to learn from the best.
We have raised $82 million in new funding led by New York-based investment firm Tiger Global and their valuation post the funding has jumped 6.5x from its Series A funding of $16 million in July 2021.