We are looking for a senior software project manager.
Bachelor/Master’s degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/Software Engineering/Mathematics/Business or Other equivalent degree/diploma
7-10 years (relevant experience). Strong foundation & Hands-on experience in Development Environments based on Agile and CI/CD Methodologies; is must. Hands-on experience in different ISO Audit Process; is must. Hands-on experience in Process Improvement; is must.
Technology II Industry Type: IT/ITeS II Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Preparing detailed project plan and regular project status reports
- Planning and allocation of resources
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as required for the project change
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they are adhered to quality standards
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks
- Communicating with the stakeholders to keep the project aligned with their goals. May need to interface with product management and direct customer engagements.
- Software project management using agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban and tools like Jira.
Professional Certifications PMP Certification is desirable.
Must have skills
- Must have a data-centric approach to SW Quality Tracking, Monitoring and Enhancements.
- Must be a champion of test-driven development and automation
- An excellent communicator with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills.
- An effective & efficient leader and team player, able to motivate team members.
- Ability to drive change in a technical work environment.
- Solid understanding of the current web and database technologies and general ability to ramp up and go deep into based on need
- Relates well to a variety of diverse work styles and treat team members fairly and equitably
- Flexible and able to change approach when necessary to deliver results.
- Must have the ability to assess situations and make corrective actions and adjustments to approach and style to complete tasks.
- Able to think ahead and anticipate issues.
Good to have skills
- Strong communication, time management & interpersonal skills.
- Attentive listener, understanding, empathetic & personable.
- Creative thinking, energetic & passionate.
- Positive, go-getter attitude.
- Ethical, committed & dependable.
Location: India / Remote