We are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer – Backend, responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users interface. Developer will also ensure maximum performance and stability of applications developed by him/her.
Roles / Responsibilities
@Layer – Server, Network, and Hosting Environment
- Understanding what can break and why, taking no resource for granted
- Appropriately using the file system, cloud storage, network resources, and an understanding of data redundancy and availability is necessary.
- Clear understanding on hardware constraints over application’s scale • Clear understanding of CICD pipeline.
@Layer – Data Modeling
- If the data model is flawed, the business logic and higher layers start to need strange (ugly) code to compensate for corner cases the data model doesn’t cover
- Must know how to create a reasonably normalized relational model, complete with foreign keys, indexes, views, lookup tables, etc.
- Must have clear concept of non-relational data stores and understand where they shine over relational data stores
@Layer – Business Logic
- Must have expertise on at least one market leading Web App Framework
- Must have solid object oriented skills
@Layer – API / Action / MVC
- Ability to write clear, consistent, simple to use interfaces to outside world
- Ability to learn and adapt new APIs
- Must have clear concept of MVC architecture and implications
- Understanding of repeatable automated processes for building the application, testing it, documenting it, and deploying it at scale
- An awareness of security as each layer presents its own possible vulnerabilities
- Open to quickly adapt new technologies and tools
Bachelor/Master’s degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/Software Engineering or Other equivalent degree/diploma
6-8 years (relevant experience).
Technology II Industry Type: IT/ITeS II Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Clear understanding of coding standards, agile processes etc. is a must.
- At least 6 years’ of working experience at each level of SDLC. Clear understanding on Project Life Cycle, Powerful Analytical Skills to understand end-user requirements is a must.
Required knowledge-Tools & Technology:
- Foundation: Concrete logic, knowledge on Object Oriented Programming,
- Clear understanding of Web Application Architecture and MVC. 4 year experience in developing MVC applications
- Web Servers: Apache, Nginx
- Programming Language: Node.js
- Database: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, NoSQL / JSON in general
- Web Services: REST/SOAP
- Others: E-Commerce Framework and Web App Integration. Knowledge on SaaS fundamentals, Analytics API
- Version Control: Git
- Testing: Unit Testing Framework
- Strong communication, time management & interpersonal skills.
- Attentive listener, understanding, empathetic & personable.
- Creative thinking, energetic & passionate.
- Positive, go-getter attitude.
- Ethical, committed & dependable.
Location: Remote / Pan India