Role & Responsibilities
As a member of the Quality Assurance Team, Automated Test Engineer will:
- Coordinate with product management and software developers to deliver stable enterprise software products.
- Be specific of the outputs required – test reports/test cases etc. should be clearly documented.
- Participate in product design to guarantee adherence of test coverage for meeting end user requirements.
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing.
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing
- Analyze performance test requirements and develop and debug test plans.
- Develop and execute functional and automated tests, including stability and performance
- Develop and execute functional and automated regression test suites.
- Estimate test accurately and coordinate test efforts with Technology Team members.
- Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes.
- Answer technical issues to resolve and follow up.
- Prepare software defect tracking and report system release status to stakeholders.
Must have skills:
- Knowledge of automated testing tools including Selenium WebDriver and JMeter are desirable.
- A solid understanding of Agile Software Development Methodology is desirable.
- A solid understanding of SQL, Relational Data Bases and NOSQL Databases are desirable
- Strong organizational and analytical skills are must.
Good to have skills:
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks across multiple projects with tight deadlines and aggressive goals.
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team environment.
- Strong communication, time management & interpersonal skills.
- Attentive listener, understanding, empathetic & personable.
- Creative thinking, energetic & passionate.
- Positive, go-getter attitude.
- Ethical, committed & dependable.
Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Mathematics/Information Systems/Data Science or Other equivalent degree/diploma
6-9 years (relevant experience). Hands-on experience (3-6 years) on performing independent testing as part of a software development team is must. Hands-on experience (1-2 years) on applying automated testing tools to performance, stability and regression testing efforts is must.
Technology II Industry Type: IT/ITeS II Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Remote / Pan India