- Learn and understand our products and prospective clients’ well.
- Understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate our solutions and customer requirements.
- Identify and qualify new customers coming from our inbound and outbound lead funnel.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Document all pertinent customer information and conversations into the CRM system
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound/outbound leads and inquiries.
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Achieve quarterly and annual quotas
- Assess competition by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends to identify sales opportunities
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Handing over the sales qualified leads to the sales engineers
- Applying for government tenders
- Advanced understanding of Solutions Selling process and sales cycles
- Minimum 3+ years of sales experience in SaaS products, financial services, wallet, products/solutions companies
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence (Hindi & English Mandatory).
- Deep understanding of industrial sales
- Ability to make focused efforts to win customers. The ideal candidate should be strategy driven with a research-based approach.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
Location: Bangalore, India