Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or Other equivalent degree/diploma
- 3-10 years (relevant experience).
- Experience of implementing NLP/CV related algorithms, Search Engine, Solr, Lucene, NLTK, Python, OCR, R&D, Scikit-Learn, Pytorch
Functional Area: Technology
Industry Type: Learning & Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a results-driven out of the box thinking ML Engineer. Want
to work in a team where precision, richness of data, which drives many ML Models, are
critically important, then a big opportunity is waiting ahead. Passion for learning new things will get boosted as you will see MLOps culture in practice.
As a ML Engineer, you will be at the heart of engineering process building interactive tools that
will empower annotators to label large volumes of data with ML assisted Algorithms. Building an internal search engine and querying over voicebot to act as a virtual trainer. Involved in
cutting edge NLP based application developments. Working on CV based algorithms for automating validation against gold standard data etc.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on Computer Vision/NLP based algorithms to find accuracy metrics against ground truth for varieties of text (hindi, english etc), objects and shapes.
- Assist in building large, robust, scalable SaaS products using Python.
- Take a leading role in ML algorithm design, and also to maintain and optimize the ML ops. The position requires the ability to identify the bottlenecks and boost its performance
to accommodate customers’ demands.
- Depending on years of experience, leading and managing a team of Algorithm Engineers
will be a part of the job responsibilities.
- Find and implement the right algorithms and tools and extend ML libraries and frameworks to apply for NLP tasks according to requirements.
- Perform statistical analysis of results and refine models.
- Remain updated in the rapidly changing field of NLP/CV/ML
- Run and deliver on various customer driven PoCs.
Must have skills
- Solid background in vision algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented programming,
is a must.
- Experience in Caffe, TensorFlow or PyTorch or any other ML Framework, is a must.
- Knowledge about CI/CD Pipeline along with Git Branch Management is desirable.
- Deep understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-grams, bag of words, sentiment analysis etc), statistics and classification algorithms, semantic extraction
techniques, data structures and modeling
- Expertise in NLP, Statistics, Data visualization and advanced analytics, time series modeling, tabular data, deep learning and machine learning algorithms with ability to
implement research papers
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities and ability to clearly articulate
advanced concepts to a wide range of audiences
- Experience on Lucene & SOLR – Search Engine, Text Mining, Indexing Lucene Python
based search library
- Strong fundamentals in mathematical concepts like probability, numerical methods and linear algebra, is a must.
Good to have skills
- Familiarity with State-of-the-Art Vision Models, Computer Graphics, Video, 3D Data, Audio, NLP, or Multi-modal Data
- Familiarity with active, supervised and unsupervised learning; adversarial training.
- Strong communication, time management & interpersonal skills.
- Attentive listener, understanding, empathetic & personable.
- Creative thinking, energetic & passionate.
- Positive, go-getter attitude.
- Ethical, committed & dependable.
Location: Remote, PAN-India