If you want to work at the cutting edge of AI, engage with clients
operating in exciting verticals and empower them to take their
products to production; then here is an opportunity to use your engineering skills to help accelerate the real-world applications of machine learning.
We are looking for a computer vision engineer with experience
ranging from 1 to 8 years, with roles and responsibilities in line
with the experience.
- Customize the latest and most efficient methods and models in computer vision for use cases like classification, object detection and segmentation and integrate them into our product. You would be responsible for the entire development cycle, from offline experiments to production deployment.
- Apply the latest advances in computer vision, deep learning and machine learning to improve performance.
- Design, development and improvement of our products, frameworks and platforms.
- Responsibility for computer vision algorithm design and
evaluation of pre-existing algorithm approaches.
- Continual improvement of algorithms through automated and live testing frameworks.
- Ensure the quality of the delivered software through code reviews and thorough testing.
- Contribute to the product road maps.
- Interaction with team members across multiple global sites
- Be flexible and able to adapt to an expanding dynamic team.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Communication skills to understand and discuss technical topics
- Soft skills to maintain a positive and friendly environment
- Solid background in vision algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented programming
- Experience in Caffe, Tensorflow or PyTorch or any other ML framework
- Knowledge of Advanced Image Processing concepts
- Working familiarity with computer vision libraries like OpenCV
- Developed custom algorithms using one of computer vision, ANN, Clustering or object tracking.
- Strong fundamentals in mathematical concepts like
probability, numerical methods and linear algebra
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
Preferred skills, but not a must-have:
- Experience working with large datasets, cloud (e.g. AWS/GCP) and developing machine learning models in a cloud environment.
- Experience using computer vision, deep learning and deep reinforcement learning, or natural language processing in a
- Experience in developing computer vision algorithms in a high volume, high scalability environment
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD workflow.
- Experience in taking a computer vision project through the entire cycle from planning to deployment
- Experience with object classification, gesture recognition or human pose estimation and training deep neural networks using synthetic data.
- Experience in experimentation to improve existing computer vision systems.
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art vision models, Computer graphics, Video, 3D data, Audio, NLP, or multi-modal data.
- Familiarity with active, supervised and unsupervised learning; adversarial training